Topband: CABLE TV HARDLINE

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Thu Apr 4 13:06:00 EDT 2013

Tom,

Just purchase the splice connectors made for the cable.  They are relatively
inexpensive and are applicable in a few minutes time as long as you also
purchase (one time purchase) a coring tool for preparing the ends of the
cable.

I have deployed approaching 30,000 feet on 1/2" CATV line in two extensive
Beverage antenna 'farms'.  Doing it correctly the way it was designed will
save you time, grief, frustration and failures in the long run.

The same goes for the female "F" connectors for terminating the cable at
both ends.  Inexpensive and very easy to install.

YMMV.  Mis dos centavos.

de Milt, N5IA