Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Wed Dec 4 19:15:07 EST 2013

logging program? same one i started with in 1955. paper and pencil. i
went to a ball point pen for several years and found it did not help in
upping my rate.

this year i am going back to the rig i used to get VK flying doctors ball
cap. i found out that any limbing the steep "better equipment ladder" has
not increased my fun, enjoyment, or primitive animal excitement of making
each contact one bit.

yep, not one bit

mike w7dra

when was the last time i was in a contest, got up from the rig and raced
up the hill to the house and shouted "I WORKED HAWAII!!"??
to my sleeping bride....................