Topband: topband: ISON's last days

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Thu Dec 5 09:12:35 EST 2013

Good chance it is Charlie,  Not like a boat in water where the bow shock is
bent behind somewhat, due to water drag resistance.
Wondering if extreme heat caused a separation of water into hydrogen and
oxygen caused a fire that was self consuming as ISON went away. It did
appear much brighter.

Maybe,  NASA will have a chance to verify these theories, if cost effective
!

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/beveragenotes.html