Topband: DX Window

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Sun Dec 8 08:49:40 EST 2013

This is the way I thought it supposed to work. Actually early in the contest
the DX window had little problem with stateside CQers. I worked some
Europeans and other stations.
On this side of North America, Europe is easier but if the window is plugged
up with strong CQers it sure makes it tough for everyone else. It does not
help the prestige of those plugging up the window either.

73
Bruce-K1FZ