Topband: Stew Perry Plans

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Dec 26 17:26:13 EST 2013

Crew,

I'm planning to operate the Stew Perry contest QRP using the call of our
local contesting club, KU6W. A study of results from previous Topband
QRP efforts shows that virtually all of my Zone 4 and Zone 5 QSOs have
occurred between1000Z and 1300Z. Most were in CQ160CW, which is late
Jan, so things may begin as early as 0930 this time of year, so that's
when I'll be concentrating my efforts. I'll also be on a bit throughout
the evening to work those closer to home.  I may fire up K9YC with the
big amp if I have the chance to work a new one.

In addition to turning in a good score and passing out 5X contacts to
those deserving with good RX antennas, I'm hoping to finish up QRP WAS
on Top Band. I need VT, CT, WV, SC, KY, and MS.

73, Jim K9YC / KU6W  Santa Cruz, CA