Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio

Steven Raas sjraas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:32:49 EST 2013

I know I for one, have never personally RX'd on TB from my city location,
or from any another location on 'efficient' antennas. ( always a compromise
set up as described on my QRZ page ) I'm actually quite excited to see what
it is like. It may spark my interest in a long time idea of mine, and that
is to do a pseudo 'winter field day' just for the SPTBC some day. Knowing
some farmers in the area, setting up 1000+ ' bev's in multiple directions ,
and a fairly decent vertical for TX is not out of the realm of
possibilities. Getting around in the snow, compounded by my very limited
mobility & keeping warm would be all part of the challenge. I suppose it
would be my personal version of a 'extreme expedition' . I digress, good
luck to every one, have fun and stay positive regardless of condx!

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ