Topband: Digial mode spurious issues

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 18:29:57 EST 2013

Absolutely! From what I see from my QTH in SW MO, 1845 would be a good
place for JT65 to move to. There is a ragchew group that meets on 1850, but
seldom is there much activity below that.

I seldom listen much above 1900. Maybe you're right, that would be a better
place. But they definitely need to move up, as there's often DX just below
them and we are just not going to get everyone to transmit a clean digital
signal.

By the way, Mike, it's easy to trim the large amount of text off the end of
your messages with Shift-Ctrl-End and then Delete. :-)  I've noticed others
here forgetting to do that lately, too.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com