Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

Joel Harrison w5zn at w5zn.org
Sun Feb 3 07:29:18 EST 2013

Frank - Good stuff and very glad you made public your work on the array.

It is good to see the array is working very well at W3LPL. I continue to
have excellent performance from both of my BSEF arrays (160 & 80 meter
versions).

Robye (W1MK) and I had several conversations following publication of my
work on BSEF's which resulted in use of Magic Tee's and a few other feed
point mods.

73 Joel W5ZN

--
73 Joel W5ZN