Topband: Wireless Remote Control Relays

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Tue Feb 12 19:19:43 EST 2013

A question to the informed masses.

A year or so ago I purchased some wireless remote control, 8 relay, modules from some source on E-Bay.

Obviously at the time the units appealed to me, and apparently the price was right because I purchased 10 of them.

Well, they have sit in the USPS shipping box for this length of time and I am now trying to figure out what project I had in mind for them; and how to use them.

SOOOOOOOOOOO................

Does anyone have any experience with these units which have a sole identifying mark, silk screened on the RX and relay board, of CDKZQ-8L.  The manufacture date is 2011.10.04.

These units apparently work on 310 MHz.  The only result I get in a web search is a Linear Delta Remotes company.  But nothing they show for products resembles these units.

The tiny remote control transmitter has larger, red colored keys numbered 1 & 2, and 3-8 on smaller black colored keys.  It has a small telescoping antenna.

These units are very well constructed, operate at 12 VDC, and look to be SPDT relays with 3 connections per relay on the terminal boards.

Does anyone out there know anything about this unit; in particular how to program the channels for control of the eight relays?

For anyone wanting to see them, respond directly to me and I will send you a couple of jpeg images.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be offered.

73 de Milt, N5IA

-----
No virus found in this message.