Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

Joel Harrison w5zn at w5zn.org
Thu Feb 14 09:55:32 EST 2013

Bruce - I use multiple receivers with my array but the "splitting" is
performed in the shack, not at the switching/main point using the same
direction.

If someone desired to use the array for multiple directions at the same
time then the obvious choice would be to use individual BSEF cells
with separate feed lines to each cell.

73 Joel W5ZN

--
73 Joel W5ZN