Topband: New ARRL Book

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Tue Feb 26 11:44:04 EST 2013

Hi Eddy,

I did buy this book some months back.  For some reason I don't find it
in my shelf now - must have lent it to someone.

I seem to remember I was a bit disappointed, and I think it was because
of the lack of treatment of the top-loading options.  Top feed, which is
what I use, is not mentioned at all.

73, Greg, ZL3IX