Topband: Z81Z

DALE LONG dale.long at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 27 20:34:27 EST 2013

If everyone who hopes to work him sends him a message, he will get a lot of Email.  Unless you are a close personal friend, I recommend NOT to send Emails to Dxpeditioners telling them that you hope to work them on 160.

I'm not trashing Mike, but a word to the wise.

With best intentions,

Dale - N3BNA