Topband: VP2MSW

Björn SM0MDG bjorn at sm0mdg.com
Sun Jan 6 10:25:17 EST 2013

TB Friends!

I am active from Montserrat as VP2MSW for a couple of days. Got on Topband yesterday/this morning using a inverted dipole from the tower at VP2MDG, but have no RX antennas. I have some intermittent static on S9 levels, but in between crashes I have decent copy of EU for anyone interested. The band was OK up until Scandinavia SR when it went totally quiet. I guess the need in NA for VP2 is well filled, but feel free to keep me busy. I will be on tonight also, but that might be the last night for me on TB from here.

In daytime I am on and off on higher bands when time permits.

QSL is via M0URX direct or OQRs. Log is going to be uploaded to LoTW when I return back home.

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
VP2MSW
V21BM