Topband: Polyphaser IS-50UX-CO vs ICE Model 303?

HAROLD SMITH JR w0rihps at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 18 22:15:00 EST 2013

Hello Tom,

I have Polyphaser and I.C.E. units on all my cables ( Antenna and all Control ).

I installed them in 1991 after several strikes damaged my Tranceivers.
Since then, I have had no problems.
The most important is a good Grounding System. A couple of ground rods won't
do the trick.

73..Price W0RI  near Saint Louis, MO.

Subject: Topband: Polyphaser IS-50UX-CO vs ICE Model 303?

Hello,

Am in the process of running underground coax/control cables to DXE UE-1P
Grounding and Utility box IOT run 40m V dipole and topband inverted L/FCP.  I
have had the Polyphaser 50UX in the HF system since 2008 and it has worked
well....I have two each of PP and ICE in the radio closet and wonder which the
group would recommend over the other. The reason the HF system has the PP is
that they arrived before the ICE units. What has been your experience/advice?

73
Tom
CX7TT aka CW7T