Topband: DSL Filter

Stein-Roar Brobakken[LA6FJA] sroabr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:46:53 EST 2013

Hi guys

Sorry, I had just copy/paste on my cellphone :)
Here is complete drawing.

http://www.ddxg.dk/OZ7C/adsl/adsl_160m_filter.pdf

73s Rag LA6FJA

Text from RTF:

Before installation of the filter I could only run 50 watts to shut down the ADSL line,
After installation of filter no more problems.

Jeg kunne kun køre med 50w på 160m da jeg fik ADSL her så lukkede min ADSL linie nu er der ingen problemer mere.

73 Boye