Topband: Measured RG-6 Loss: Solid Copper vs. Copper Clad center conductor

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 26 08:46:12 EST 2013

On 1/25/2013 10:30 AM, Merv Schweigert wrote:
> Is there a brand of RG-6 that someone has tried that is recommended?

I'd call Commscope quite dependable, first class cable mfr.  It used to
be one of the Bell companies. I've met their eng'rs at industry trade
shows.  DX Engineering sells a flooded version of their RG6 that is
known to work well for  Beverages. I've not used it, but I've used a lot
of other Commscope coax.

73, Jim K9YC