Topband: Symbol Rates (was: BoD votes LoTW initiatives)

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Jul 24 12:40:12 EDT 2013

I don't have a problem with removing the symbol rate language ...
but I'd rather that symbol rat remain that give carte blanch for
automatic 2.8 KHz wide noise generators t fire up anywhere they
want in the "CW/digital" band.

This is just another backdoor means for he PACTOR III commercial
interests to get access to the amateur spectrum after "regulation
by bandwidth" failed a few years ago.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV