Topband: 160M Rhombics

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:41:16 EDT 2013

If we want an antenna just for looks, might as well make it all out of a
non-conductor such as plastic rope. :-)

Seriously, Tom is right. Take time to study his rhombic page. However, as
one wise man once told me, "Time spent doing something you enjoy is not
wasted time". Putting up a rhombic might also be a good learning
experience. But you better make sure that you aim it right where you need
it.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com