Topband: Lightning QRN season?

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:02:05 EDT 2013

Thanks, Don. I do check real-time lightning maps daily, but I have never
seen this site. I'll have to study it more soon, but it more or less seems
to show what we already know: that lightning can occur in any month.

Based on all the replies so far, it seems that my question falls into the
category of "wishful thinking". :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com