Topband: PHASING SHUNT FED TOWERS

Nagi nagi at nmt.ne.jp
Mon Jun 3 05:09:29 EDT 2013

Hi Mike, Tom, Tree, Jon Herb, Carl, Dan and Friends,

I still feel Earl, K6SE lives in the minds of us all.
I also wish he'd lived when I have some questions about antennas.
I introduce my web page again which I made when he passed away.
You can see his PHASING SHUNT FED TOWERS and so on.
http://hawaiiisland.web.fc2.com/K6SE/K6SE.html

73,   Aki  JA5DQH

PS :
Photo at Piza restaurant, SCCC club meeting on May 1981.
Tree N6TR
Jim N6TJ
Aki JA5DQH
Then... unknown...