Topband: Elevated Radials

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Sat Mar 2 07:32:57 EST 2013

Good Day All,

Wow...!

I received well over TWENTY responses from the Topband crowd in the matter of elevated radials vs. those simply laid atop the ground---many thanks to all for sharing your insight & personal experiences with me.

For benefit of the curious who asked, as well as for my own benefit here, I shall attempt later to summarize everyones' answers, and condense them in a presentable way that may (or may not!) be a good source of reference material for possible future use...

Stay tuned---and many thanks again to all who took the time to write...

~73!~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ