Topband: Elevated Radials

john battin jbattin at msn.com
Wed Mar 6 10:23:05 EST 2013

This reminds me of an experience I had with a new antenna.  After working several days installing a new antenna, I attached it to an a/b switch to compare it with my old antenna. I was delighted, the new antenna was always better !!!  Then to my dismay I saw I had the switrch reversed ... oh boy... I changed the feeds, and continued the test.  Guess what.. the new antenna was still always better.
Lesson learned .... human nature and switching antennas in face of QSB.

John K9DX