Topband: Problem with compression F connectors on Quad RG-6

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun May 5 15:39:14 EDT 2013

Very interesting, Jim - I have been using Ideal connectors from Home
Depot, and they have no color band at all (nor do they have decent
instructions for installing).  I will try to find some of the
black-banded ones (I have red-banded ones for RG-59).

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.