Topband: Wall warts

HAROLD SMITH JR w0rihps at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 8 18:57:24 EDT 2013

Gary,

I remember having some single-malt with you in Dayton. That was several years
ago.

73

Price W0RI

This thread is a perfect indicator that 160 propagation currently sucks. Threads
like these are like the RTTY diddle--a signal that carries no new information.

Not that I don't like single-malt...

Garry, NI6T