Topband: 160 and 80 meter QRN prediction

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun May 12 06:38:45 EDT 2013

Shouldn't you also look at lightning activity on the path between you
and your area of interest?  I've found quite often that the day after a
big eastward-moving storm, there is a lot of noise on my path to Europe.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.