Topband: FW: Dayton Specials For 2013

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Wed May 15 00:55:03 EDT 2013

Hello Paul,

Interesting

73,

Tim

  _____

From: Alpha Amplifiers / RF Concepts
[mailto:molly at alpharadioproducts.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Alpha Amplifiers /
RF Concepts
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:55 PM
To: k3lr at k3lr.com
Subject: Dayton Specials For 2013

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1113344495964.0.1102056358212.9060&ts=S0909&r=3
&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>

  <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs082/1102056358212/img/87.jpg>

ACT NOW!

The Dayton specials are here!

Own the Alpha Product you've always wanted, but remember - these deals are
good for only

ONE WEEK!!!!
(May 13, 2013 - May 20, 2013)

 Just turned on the alpha
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs082/1102056358212/img/148.jpg>

After 44 years in business, we get to say

"ASK THE HAM WHO OWNS ONE"

Specials valid May 14 - 22, 2013

Come visit our booths NH208-210

 Joe <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs163/1102056358212/img/180.jpg> Here we
are, just a few days away from Dayton - as usual RF Concepts will be there
heating up the surrounding space with our amplifiers running full bore, hi,
hi.  We do this all weekend  - no other amplifier manufacturer can make this
claim!

I am looking forward to attending so that I can begin to put faces to the
many, many names and callsigns that I have met over the past few months.

Take a look at the specials that we are offering at the show this year - all
specials will run from May 14th through the 22nd.

Remember, if you live outside of Colorado, you might also want to consider
purchasing now before the Sales Tax legislation currently pending in
Congress takes effect.

Stop by our booth to see our Alpha 4040 DreamTuner in operation and to see
our new Alpha 4510-A and 4520-A wattmeters - now covering HF through 6
meters!

Don't forget that you can always take advantage of our Alpha 502525 plan to
spread your amplifier purchase payments over 60 days with no interest
charges.

73,

Joe, WBØPJZ

There are three special promotions available for the Dayton season:

SPECIAL 1:
Trade in your old Alpha or any other brand of amplifier towards a brand new
9500, 8410, or 8406 Amplifier.

Special Trade-in values in effect for the Dayton Deal - see flyer at our
booth or look on our website for details after May 14th.

==============================

SPECIAL 2:
You don't want to trade an amp, but would like to buy a new Alpha 9500,
8410, or 8406 Amplifier.

Take your pick of an Alpha wattmeter or an Alpha dummy load to go with your
new amplifier!

Purchase a 9500, 8410 or 8406 and receive your choice

Alpha 4510 - a $745 value or

Alpha 4520 - a $795 value or

Alpha 2000 - a $795 value

Absolutely free with your new amplifier purchase

==============================

SPECIAL 3:

You want a new Alpha amplifier, and you need insurance beyond our industry
leading 4 year warranty?

Purchase a new Alpha 9500, 8410 or 8406 and receive a free spare tube
complement to go with your new amplifier!

That's right - you receive either a brand new spare

8877 (value $875) for an Alpha 9500

4CX1500B (value $775) for an Alpha 8406 or

2 spare 4CX1000A (value $1,200) tubes for an Alpha 8410

with your purchase of a new amplifier

We're accepting non-Alpha amps!

Act now and you will never have to say "I should have bought an Alpha"!

STOP BY OUR BOOTHS IN THE NORTH HALL

NH208 - NH210

OR EMAIL US AT:

 <mailto:PAMS at RFCONCEPTS.COM> INFO at RFCONCEPTS.COM

OR CALL US AT:

303-473 9232.

EXPERIENCE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO RUN AN ALPHA!

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=eka89lcab&m=1102056358212&ea=
k3lr%40k3lr.com&a=1113344495964>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001Cz2gV83Vs3qjq6pEFozWlXL98
nZeVesn&t=001Yb2SkvqD0z0vNudTnsNiWA%3D%3D&llr=eka89lcab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_OFR_005>

This email was sent to k3lr at k3lr.com by newsletter at rfconcepts.com |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001Cz2gV83Vs3qjq6pEFozWlXL98
nZeVesn&t=001Yb2SkvqD0z0vNudTnsNiWA%3D%3D&llr=eka89lcab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001Cz2gV83Vs3qjq6pEFozWlXL98
nZeVesn&t=001Yb2SkvqD0z0vNudTnsNiWA%3D%3D&llr=eka89lcab> ™ | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

RF Concepts/Alpha Amplifiers | 634 S. Sunset | Longmont | CO | 80501