Topband: Thanks!

Charlie Cunningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Tue May 21 22:19:41 EDT 2013

Well, I've wondered about the heating of 31 material because of the large
resistive term.

I've used higher frequency material (71 as I recall) because I had lots of
it in all shapes and sizes in Designer Kits and we used it a LOT of it to
reduce high-frequency emissions from electricity meter electronics on wiring
and cables that exited the meter. Nothing really to "ground" to on a meter.
The chassis is connected to one of the line phases!! Problematic for
external antennas, too!!

Charlie, K4OTV