Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW -BTW

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 1 13:28:51 EDT 2013

How about a compass and declination map?  A bit simpler & good enough
+/- 2 degrees.
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/WMM/image.shtml

The standard for course plots on nautical charts is the letter "T" for
true or "M" for magnetic after the degrees number and then an arrow to
indicate for which direction the marking is valid.  Of course, for
antennas we really never care about magnetic headings so the only "T"
makes sense to quote.

Grant KZ1W