Topband: HS0ZKX QRV

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Mon Nov 11 05:37:27 EST 2013

Yes Peter worked 8 stations from the US yesterday including several from the east coast (W4ZV, K4ZW, K4SV).  The time was around 1130Z.  I got to the party a tad late but was able to hear him and put in a few calls.  That is the third time I have heard HS from the Mid-Atlantic.  The other two times were HS0ZEE running 100 watts.  Hope to hear and more importantly work you Bob!

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518