Topband: Wanted - Hardline connectors

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 12 12:45:59 EST 2013

At my (former) CA ranch QTH, in the hills only 4 miles east of downtown
San Jose, our cats weigh 130#.  Sorry I can't send the game camera pix
of the gorgeous mt. lion taken a couple of weeks ago near my spring.
He/she looks happy on the diet of cats, dogs, coyotes, lambs and rarely
a jogger.  They have left the cattle alone.

Grant KZ1W
PS: Ranch is for sale, 1550'ASL, 2/3 mile of ridge top.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3039155728-14800-Mount-Hamilton-Rd-San-Jose-CA-95140#photo-1
price is negotiable, contact me off list

On 11/12/2013 11:31 AM, Bruce wrote:
> We have coyotes up here also. They are the Eastern type with wolf
> blood mix.
> Small tabby cats are coyote chow.   25 pound, neutered male, black
> Bombay cats have a higher survival rate.
>
> 73
> Bruce-K1FZ

>>> You need a good outdoor cat !
>>>
>>> 73