Topband: Coax rodent protection

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Tue Nov 12 23:43:14 EST 2013

Wonder what type of urine you use out here where there are no predators
like that the deer have ever seen.
The deer come through here by the hundreds at a time,  Axis deer that have
been introduced here many years back,  they provide table fare, but sure
are a nuisance, beverages have to be 10ft plus high,  anything green in
your yard is gone the next day,  not much they wont eat.

Merv K9FD/KH6  Molokai HI