Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Fri Nov 15 23:58:26 EST 2013

I need to isolate if a problem I am having is in a faulty 75 ohm coax
(Remee RG6U flooded variety) where either a critter bit into the coax
or a Snap-&-Seal 6QS connector failed, or an electronics issue is the
culprit.

What's my most expeditious way to prove if it is or is not the Coax?
I'm going to hand feel all the coax tomorrow & see if there's any
rodent ugly on it. If there's no bites, I'm not sure how to best test
that for a defective braid issue.

Idears?

Thanks!

Gary