Topband: Sprites

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Fri Nov 22 12:40:39 EST 2013

Bruce, I can't comment on the sprites, but I did observe the
disappearance of what had been several, fairly strong EU sigs here
around 0445Z and commented to W5XZ about it on the Low Band Chat.  It
seemed that there was a sudden drop-off, if not total disappearance, of
all signals from EU.  OTOH, while OM2XW was mostly in the mud here at
that time, W5XZ was copying him at S8.  So it may have been just a
refocusing of the spotlight.

73, Joe
K2XX