Topband: Amp Supply LK-500ZC

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Sat Oct 19 12:50:23 EDT 2013

Joe,

I have an LK-500ZC and used it for years in all the big 160 tests with no
issues.  The original transformer blew up soon after I got it (used), and
was replaced with a Peter Dahl transformer.  I also had a new plate choke
and new QSK board installed at that time.  I have hundreds of hours on the
amp on 160, including the endless CQ'ing in the tests, and it's been
bulletproof.

73,

Ron KK9K