Topband: Time band may open tonight for Stew Perry

Larry lrpmbt at att.net
Sat Oct 19 19:52:12 EDT 2013

160 activity in Michigan is usually an hour or so before sunrise and after
sunset CW dxing from 1.810 to about 1.835. The are a couple of ssb ragchew
informal nets on 1.860 and 1.871 evenings after about 8pm. KC8QGJ is the
usual control on 1.871 very friendly ragchew bunch. Not much happening
during daylight. Check out ON4KST lowband chat for lowband spots and some
very valuable info. (sorta)

Larry W8VVG