Topband: Antenna switch rating for high SWR?

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sun Oct 20 12:46:12 EDT 2013

Ditto on that series Tyco relays.  I used them about 15 years ago when
switching line lengths on the W5DXP "No Tuner All Band Antenna."  That
antenna requires five relays to stretch open-feeder line lengths.  They
performed well outside although they were protected from rain with simple
plastic covers.

Paul, W9AC