Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 130, Issue 26

W0UCE w0uce at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 16:29:48 EDT 2013

Jim and others who may be interested:

For those who care to take advantage of Guy's intensive antenna design
knowledge and untold hours of trial and error work involved in the design
and enhancement of his FCP concept with the sole purpose and intent of
sharing information with those of us who are 160 real-estate advantage
challenged, the proof is in the pudding QSO’s that you likely would not have
never heard let alone worked with a lesser counterpoise system

This I know to be true, as it has been my pleasure to have been Guy’s guinea
pig since he came up with the FCP concept

“Please trust his knowledge and intent!”

73,

Jack WØUCE

Message: 1