Topband: FCP Folded Counterpoise

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:52:56 EDT 2013

Thanks, Jim. One thing seems certain, and that's that K2AV's FCP is plenty
efficient enough to allow hams with HOAs or limited space to get on 160
with a really good signal.

The FCP is on my long list of things I'd like to experiment with someday,
if only for the fun of it. It would not be difficult to remote-switch
between two elevated radials (or whatever) and a 160m FCP, and do many A/B
tests between them.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com