Topband: qsl route

petr.gustab at centrum.cz petr.gustab at centrum.cz
Wed Oct 30 07:03:35 EDT 2013

Hello Dear Friend !

Dear friends, here is a real QSL info dated 30-10-2013.

RW6HS is not a QSL manager for these DX stations. Some stations do not exist or have other QSL managers or the station RW6HS not even know that their call sign is listed right on the website RW6HS!

I contacted the above stations and their response was surprising: their QSL cards can Handled himself! My QSL manager is not RW6HS! This information is gathered from qrz.com and DX bulletins.

This information will be listed in the next issue of DX Bulletin. Here this list: 4X0F, ZB2FK, YV5DEH, EW1AR, VU2UR, VK4SJP, TA1AZ, PR7CPK, OD5NO, SQ5OZH, CE2EZE, CT1JSP, EA8/W4OI, KP3EM, JX7DFA.

73 OK1DOT

PETR