Topband: Snap and Seal plugs

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 7 09:30:25 EDT 2013

Hi Guys, I have been delivered some Snap and Seal RG6 plugs that also
include a single O ring.

This is the first time I have seen these with the plugs. It was provided  by
being located in the connection end of the plug but I am sure it is not
meant to stay there.

  On checking the Snap and Seal pdf file It talks in terms of O rings not
ring, So is there anyone on here can point me to where they are to be put,
i.e. on the thread as the plug is screwed on the socket, or at the top of
the plastic part of the seal before it is compressed and should there be two
O rings?   73 Clive GM3POI