Topband: Are stacked verticals feasible?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Sep 7 21:07:35 EDT 2013

Youre getting confused Charlie.

1. My query was about a theoretical installation and not band specific.
Maybe I'll try using the 600'  UHF TV tower on the next hill over if there
is a chance it might work or just install stacked horizontal collinears
inverted V fashion (-;

2. My tower was just mentioned in passing since someone mentioned modeling a
tower and the variations involved; my configuration is just one of many
possibilities.

Carl
KM1H