Topband: twisted pair cable

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Sun Sep 8 14:48:46 EDT 2013

Wondered why this cable was working well. Of the cables this company is
selling it appears the only one that has its impedance (55 ohms) posted. I
decided to cut a section lengthwise to find out if the drain wire was in
fact was next to the twisted pair and it is not. It runs in a straight line
on the outside of the foil.
http://www.markertek.com/Cables/Bulk-Wire-Cable/Bulk-Audio-Cable/West-Penn-Wire-Corp/WP-D25291-P.xhtml?WP-D25291-1000

73 Bruce-K1FZ