Topband: 3B9EME

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:55:02 EDT 2013

Well, they will be on for a few more days.

http://www.qrz.com/db/3B9EME
http://www.ari.verona.it/veronadxteam/3b9_2013.htm#x:3B9EME_inglese

Friday night after sunset on 3505, they were S8 to S9 here.

I still hear them calling CQ, but very faintly through the QRN. I don't
know if they worked many USA hams. I wasn't able to work them. Maybe
another day.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com