Topband: The Quest to save AM radio

Mike Armstrong armstrmj at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 14:57:44 EDT 2013

Brad,

*I* say.... GOOD, let them kill AM broadcast and give the band to US..... we will put it to good use.... he he he he.  Plus, since so many people have AM broadcast receivers, it will be like automatic advertising for Amateur Radio...... and that rumors of ham radio's demise, as a hobby, were a bit premature.  LOL LOL.

Mike A  AB7ZU (as opposed to the Mike you were referring to below... Mike L)  :) :)

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka