Topband: DUST COVERS

k4pi at bellsouth.net k4pi at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 4 19:53:51 EDT 2014

I have two of the Comtek phasing boxes and both have the same type relays except the newer one has dust covers which I would like to add to the older unit.  DX Eng only offers the whole relay and not the dust cover.  I have searched around the web and found nothing.  I found some old relays here that come close but just wonder if anyone knew of a possible supplier?  The relays have RSCo. which would appear to be the manufacturer but have not found the particular relay.  73 Mike K4PI