Topband: IRC's

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Sun Apr 20 10:07:04 EDT 2014

Its simply untrue that foreign issued IRCs without a control stamp or postmark are worthless. See:

http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/immc3_020.htm

"Under Universal Postal Union’s regulations, participating member countries are not required to place a control stamp or postmark on the international reply coupons that they sell. Therefore, some foreign issue reply coupons that are tendered for redemption may bear the name of the issuing country (generally in French) rather than the optional control stamp or postmark. Such coupons are exchangeable for U.S. postage as specified in 381.2 b . "

73
Frank
W3LPL