Topband: Suggestions for a tower?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Apr 24 11:00:26 EDT 2014

Ive had inverted V's at 60, 160, and 180' that worked DX that a single or a
pair of full size sloping verticals with elevated radials couldnt at that
particular time.

The high angle often favors sunrise and very deep South into the Antartic
area from here in NH.

For some contests and general domestic QSO's you definitely need all angles.

On 160 there are no absolutes.

Carl
KM1H