Topband: 1000 feet 5/8" hardline or 600ohm True Ladder line.

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 23:21:07 EDT 2014

You're right about the loss being all in the copper center conductor, Jim.

I based that statement on a graph that Owen Duffy had on the old
vk1od.netsite for solid center conductor. Perhaps I looked at it
wrong, but I don't
think so.

There were two charts, one for loss and the other for power handling
capability. Maybe I have them confused.

However, I did look at Commscope's data sheet. I forget all the details,
but their loss specs at MF looked really good.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com