Topband: 1000 ft Hardline

Bill & Liz magoo at isp.ca
Sun Apr 27 06:36:22 EDT 2014

Cable TV companies up this way have not used 75 ohm hardline for many years and several have large inventories in storage awaiting disposal.  I acquired two nearly full reels for free: one buryable 5/8” and the other non-buryable .  Each reel had about 1500-2,000 ft on it and the cable is now used in feeding both my TX antennas and Beverages located from 250-600 ft away from the house.

The cable is available and probably free for the asking in your area too.

Bill VE3CSK