Topband: Rig Comparisons

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Aug 2 19:52:27 EDT 2014

Feedforward, pre distortion, and conventional FB have all been around a long
time in the analog world of amplifiers at audio and RF.
With digital it has become easier to implement the complex versions and is
pretty much standard well into the 100 GHz range and beyond.

The USN and USAF in particular use it extensively in the EHF region. My last
employer before retiring had me working in that region.

Carl
KM1H